Business analyst role would be developing technical solutions to business problems, advancing company sales effort by client meeting, defining, designing, analysing, documenting requirements and co-ordinating with the development team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Initiating dialogue with customers to boost company sales.
- Planning and organizing client engagement.
- Eliciting client requirements.
- Requirement management and communication.
- Requirement analysis.
- Coordinating with the development team and client.
- Project management
- Need to understand how IT projects work and be able to explain to the business representatives why things are done in a certain way.
- Ensure that the project has a good reputation through maintaining high standards of communication and attention to detail.
- Manage stakeholder expectations – of everybody, including the business, end users, technical teams, and the Project Manager.
- Develop Use Cases, Acceptance Criteria and contribute to the team feature creation and effort rating activities.
- Develop project documentation – Progress Reports, Business Cases and Communication Updates.
- General administration - Facilitate workshops, schedule meetings, develop Agendas, write Minutes.
Skills & Requirement
- Project management skills are a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates should pose conceptual, analytical, communication and presentation skills to execute tasks efficiently.
- Understanding of the software development process.
- Team works and organizational skills.
- Process improvement skills.
Qualification: BCA, MCA MBA, BE, B. Tech